New Licensing System Available

Based on the states you wish to apply to, please select whether to continue using the existing licensing system (NRL), or use the new licensing system (MyNIPR).

Please note: If you select the new licensing system (MyNIPR) and one of the states you wish to apply to is not active in the list on the right, you will not be able to complete your application.

Non-resident licensing is now available in MyNIPR for the following states: