Participating State Report Definitions:
- Data Current As Of:Date of the data file most recently sent by the state and processed on the Producer Database.
- N/A:State does not require appointments.
- Not Supplied:State is not submitting appointment data to PDB at this time.
- Supplying Active Appointments:The number of active appointments in that state. For a producer to have an active appointment, he must be currently authorized to represent a regulated entity.
- Total Unique Producers: The total number of unique producers in the database. Note: If a producer has more than one license across multiple states, that producer is only counted once. This is not a count of licenses, but rather, a count of individual producers.
- Display State: After choosing a state from the list, this state's producer information will be shown.
- PDB Implementation Date: The date a state's data was first loaded into the producer database (PDB).